Office of District Judge Nayagarh Recruitment 2023| Group-C Vacancy| 24 Vacancy Apply Online Now: The Office of District Judge, Nayagarh, Odisha has released the notification regarding recruitment for the post of Group-C Vacancies. Candidates who are interested to know about the job post details, eligibility criteria, and important dates can read the details and apply.
Office of District Judge Nayagarh Recruitment 2023 Job Details
|Office of District Judge Nayagarh
|August 10, 2023
Office of District Judge Nayagarh Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for a candidate to apply for the post-
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must have passed at least +3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination of a recognized university.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute;
- Must be over 18 years and below 38 years of age on the last date fixed for the receipt of applications i.e., 14.08.2023.
- Be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
- Be of good character; and be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity.
- Possess minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 words per minute in Typewriting through computer system for the post of Stenographer Grade-III and possesses minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting through computer system for the post of Junior Typist
- Have no criminal antecedent as on the date of application.
The last date to apply for the posts is August 14, 2023.
No fees is required to be filed by the candidates of all categories for this Recruitment Process.
|Junior Clerk cum-Copyist