ECIL Recruitment 2023| Technical Officer Recruitment 2023 | Walk in 100 Technical Officer Posts: Electronic Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL) Ltd has released a Notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer Vacancy on Contractual basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details, application details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Attend the Walk-in.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented candidate for ‘Technical Officer on Contract’ positions purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of One Year (extendable depending on project requirements & satisfactory performance of the candidate) to work for Business Verticals across the country.
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Job Details
|Name of the Post||ECIL Technical Officer 2023 Walk in|
|Post Date||August 7, 2023|
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Important Dates and Venue
|10th & 11th Aug’2023 (Registration time 09.00 AM – 11.30 AM on both days)||Corporate Learning & Development Centre, Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post,|
Hyderabad – 500062
Upper age limit is 30 yrs. & all the eligibility criteria is as on date of selection.
Candidates should possess a First-Class (with minimum 60% in aggregate) B.E. / B.Tech Degree in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/Mech./Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering with at least One-year post-qualification experience in Election & field operations, Repair & maintenance of Electronic equipment, industrial production.
The selected candidate is eligible to a consolidated amount of ₹ 25,000/month for 1st year, ₹ 28,000/month for 2nd year, ₹ 31,000/month for 3rd & 4th year.
How To attend the Walk-in?
Step 1: The candidates are required to download the application form from the official site i.e. http://www.ecil.co.in/.
Step 2: The candidates are expected to be present at 9:00 A.M. with their duly filled in application form & resume along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies-
- 10th class certificate
- Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent passport size color photograph.
- Documents in support of Qualification (SSC, Intermediate, B.Tech./B.E. Certificate & Consolidated Marks sheet)
- CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen;
- Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K
Step 3: Registration closure time is 11.30 hrs. on the date of Walk-In interview