India Post Payments Bank Executive Recruitment 2023/ IPPB Recruitment 2023/ IPPB Jobs
India Post Payments Bank Executive Recruitment 2023/ IPPB Recruitment 2023/ IPPB Jobs: Indian Post Payments Bank (IPPB) is a public sector financial institution in India that operates under the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, Government of India. It has released the notification for the recruitment of Executive vacancies on a contractual basis. Those who want to apply for the post may go through this write-up to learn about the eligibility criteria and other requirements for applying for this post online.
India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) is a financial institution established under the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, with the Government of India as the sole owner, holding 100% equity. The bank’s extensive presence covers the entire nation, utilizing India’s vast network of 1,59,015 post offices as access points, and leveraging the services of 3 lakh Postmen and Gramin Dak Sewaks (GDS) to offer convenient doorstep banking services. IPPB is at the forefront of a revolutionary change in the banking sector, promoting financial literacy, and its innovative model is poised to facilitate the expansion of India’s largest banking network, reaching even the remotest corners of the nation.
|Name of the post||IPPB Executive 2023 Online Form|
|Post Date||27th July 2023|
a) The Bank will pay a monthly lump sum amount of ₹30,000/- (rupees thirty thousand only), which includes statutory deductions.
b) Tax deductions will be in accordance with the Income Tax Act, taking into account any amendments made from time to time.
c) Executives involved in business activities may receive incentives from the Bank based on their performance.
d) Executives may be granted an annual increment to their Lump sum pay as per the Bank’s decision from time to time.
e) It is important to note that no other pay, allowances, bonuses, etc., shall be provided apart from those mentioned above.
Candidates will undergo a selection process based on an Online Test, Group Discussion, and/or Personal Interview. Meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee being called for an Interview, Group Discussion, or Online Test.
IPPB retains the right to conduct preliminary screening or shortlisting of candidates based on their qualifications, experience, and suitability for the job role. Only the required number of candidates will be called for the Assessment, Interview, Group Discussion, or Online Test.
The results of candidates who qualify for different stages of the recruitment process and the final list of selected candidates will be accessible on the website. The website will also display the ultimate list of candidates who have been chosen for the positions.
Rejection of Candidature
- Candidates appearing in the selection process will not be entitled to receive any TA/DA (Travel Allowance/Dearness Allowance) reimbursement.
- In case of any inconsistencies between the information provided by the candidate during the online application and the original documents, the candidate’s candidature may be rejected.
The candidates who want to apply for the IPPB recruitment 2023, must possess the following qualifications-
- As of 01/06/2023, the candidate must have completed the age of 21 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 35 years.
- The candidate must possess a graduate degree in any field.
The following is the application fees for different category of people-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100/-
- For other categories, the application fee is also Rs. 300/-
- The payment is made online.
- Various modes of payment include debit/ credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash card, or mobile wallet.
Important Dates for Candidate
The registration for the executive vacancy of the IPPS starts from 26th July, 2023, from 10:00 A.M.
The last date to register is 16th August 2023 by 11:59 P.M.
Additional Dates for candidates
- The last date to edit the application is on 16th August 2023 at 11:59 P.M.
- The last date to print the application is 31st August 2023 at 11:59 P.M.
- Online fee payment starts from 26th July 2023 at 10:00 A.M. till 16th August 2023 11:59 P.M.
Number of Vacancies in Each State
The following is the number of vacancies for the post in different states-
|State||Number of Posts in Each State (132 Total Posts)|
|Jammu and Kashmir||07|
Applicants may visit the links below to know more about the Job Post:
Drop Your Query here